Saturday, August 2, 2014

New Re-released titles are starting to appear! Hometown Collection 2014-update

Finally! The new (well, not new really) Hometown Collection Puzzles by Heronim are beginning to show up. I have seen 6 new re-releases on eBay:

Amish Harvest































Grand Peacock Hotel-The colors seem more brilliant on the new box, but since I don't have the new puzzle yet, I can't say whether the puzzle colors have changed also.




















Morning in Maine



















Maple Sugaring #2































Mushroom Farm







And Rhode Island in the Spring. I don't recall seeing this before. Perhaps it was released under a different title.




















I have not yet seen these in my local stores here in NJ but my stores always seem to be far behind in deliveries. I will keep everyone updated with news as soon as it comes in!

Happy Puzzling!



1 comment:

  1. Rhode Island in the Spring- re released. Was originally released under "New England Lighthouse.

    ReplyDelete